Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first of many, I welcome those who follow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Netoow

Netoow

The first of many, I welcome those who follow Empty
PostSubject: The first of many, I welcome those who follow   The first of many, I welcome those who follow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:42 am

Well, as of this moment I reside, alone, in the tower for those with the strength, skill, and luck to rise to the upper tier of our academy. With this in mind, I have taken it apon myself to ready this tower for the inevitable arrival of those who the cards have seen fit to grant entry to.

Aside from dusting and the arranging of furniture, I'll be hanging a form near the entrance. As those graced with all that this tower requires arrive, I ask that you sign this form. It's a simple thing, not much more then a guestbook. All but one point: a request.

Not everyone will get the honor of our tower, and I have seen others in places similar who act with disrespect for those who do not. They call them weak, or gloat about their position. I may have no real power in this regard, but I ask all who come and sign to act with the dignity that should come second-nature to those who reside here. Respect your fellow duelists, regardless of color or style. In the end, we are all the same, and none of use began at the top.

I will not ask all of you to take the time to teach others, though if you can I help them that would be prefered. We, those of us who made it this far, should be willing to try and help those who have not. However, I only ask that you act with an air of civility and unity that bind us Duelists together, and not the arrogance or uncouth behavior that divide us.

For those of you who understand, and agree, add your name to this. Note that none who enter have to, nor follow it, but the least we can do is show we are willing to put in an effort for those who will, one day, also walk these grand halls.
Back to top Go down

The first of many, I welcome those who follow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arcane Duel Academy :: 
Dormitories
 :: Sorcerer Blue
-
Jump to: