Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make this card into a deck with me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MonteTribal

MonteTribal

Make this card into a deck with me Empty
PostSubject: Make this card into a deck with me   Make this card into a deck with me I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:16 am

So, in an attempt to stir up some activity, let's try something new. I'm going to post a card that I think has potential to make a deck. This will probably be a regular thing if it gets going, so let's try it out!

This week, the card is...

Black Salvo
Make this card into a deck with me 300px-BlackSalvo-LC5D-EN-C-1E
Level 4. Dark.
Machine/Tuner/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 4 DARK Machine-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Defense Position, but its effects are negated.

Now, that is a fairly restrictive effect, targeting only a specific Type, Attribute, AND Level. That being said, there are probably only a few cards that meet that requirement. But it let's you make a level 7 synchro play, which could go further into level 7 XYZ plays.

I'll start with my thought. I think this would go well with Dekoichi. It fits the qualifications and has a decent effect on his own. Drawing cards is good. His effect is still usable late game.

So, what cards do you think would go well with this card? What cards work best with its effect? How can be build around this effect, or with this effect in mind.
Back to top Go down

Make this card into a deck with me
Page 1 of 1