Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems reading a few things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonteTribal

MonteTribal

Problems reading a few things Empty
PostSubject: Problems reading a few things   Problems reading a few things I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:17 pm

I really like the background and the general theme to the site. It has improved a lot since it went up. But there are a couple things that are very hard to read.

Mainly, any text that does not have a background to it. ie:

• the buttons when looking at other people's profiles
  • "A Magical Academy for Aspiring Duelists of All Levels of Skill!" just kind of blends in
  • the New Topic button

Also, was the friends list removed? Because I kind of enjoyed that feature.
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Problems reading a few things   Problems reading a few things I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:26 am

I'll definitely fix the New Topic button asap. The welcoming message up top can be rid of. Not sure what button you mean for the profile one.
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Netoow

PostSubject: Re: Problems reading a few things   Problems reading a few things I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:46 am

The white-lettered navigation tags when in profile? The ones near the top, like 'profile' and 'statistics'?
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Problems reading a few things   Problems reading a few things I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:46 am

I'll see what I can about those then
Back to top Go down
MonteTribal

MonteTribal

PostSubject: Re: Problems reading a few things   Problems reading a few things I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:46 am

The FAQ button looks like it says fag... That should probably be addressed also... I recommend making it all caps
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Problems reading a few things   Problems reading a few things I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:12 am

I'll do what I can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems reading a few things   Problems reading a few things I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems reading a few things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arcane Duel Academy :: 
Central Tower
 :: Suggestions
-
Jump to: