Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Your Favorite Millennium Item?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Luck

Lady Luck

What's Your Favorite Millennium Item? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Favorite Millennium Item?   What's Your Favorite Millennium Item? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:30 pm

There were seven in total (Lucky number~) but which one did you like the best?

Puzzle, Eye, Ring, Key, Scale, Rod, Necklace. Each was unique in its power and purpose.

Personally I liked the Necklace.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Of Prophecy

Emperor Of Prophecy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Millennium Item?   What's Your Favorite Millennium Item? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:12 pm

Puzzle. Seeing my self as a pharaoh would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Millennium Item?   What's Your Favorite Millennium Item? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Always been a fan of the Ring myself. Not sure what all it does outside of locate other items, but it looks super cool
Back to top Go down
LastHopeKy

LastHopeKy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Millennium Item?   What's Your Favorite Millennium Item? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Nottu the Evoker wrote:
Always been a fan of the Ring myself. Not sure what all it does outside of locate other items, but it looks super cool
Also lets you seal parts of your soul in other objects. 'Tis how Yami Bakura manipulates objects (and, of course, how the entire Shadow RPG managed to go down).

Personal favorite is definitely the Rod. One because its owners were hot, and two because clever usage of mind control is useful both for controlling people's direct actions (fun!) and emulating some of the entire abilities of other Millenium Items, such as knowing their thoughts and getting recon value since he can see through other peoples' eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Millennium Item?   What's Your Favorite Millennium Item? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:21 pm

Right right. Good points
Back to top Go down
LastHopeKy

LastHopeKy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Millennium Item?   What's Your Favorite Millennium Item? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:59 pm

Of course, the Millenium Puzzle probably the strongest, because it's the only one that's never been shown to fail against the powers of either fate or friendzoneship. That... May have to do more with Yugi than the item, though.
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Millennium Item?   What's Your Favorite Millennium Item? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:19 pm

I think its more to do with the fact that there was no force of evil surrounding the Puzzle for the few millennium it was locked away.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Of Prophecy

Emperor Of Prophecy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Millennium Item?   What's Your Favorite Millennium Item? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:11 am

it is also mostly yugi because his heart is pure
Back to top Go down
Lady Luck

Lady Luck

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Millennium Item?   What's Your Favorite Millennium Item? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:03 pm

Well don't forget that the Eye was not corrupted, nor was the necklace, scale or key. Only the Ring and Rod were. The ring made sense since there was an evil spirit sealed inside it. The Rod, I think, merely became more corrupt the longer it was around Marik and his darkness.
Back to top Go down
MonteTribal

MonteTribal

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Millennium Item?   What's Your Favorite Millennium Item? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:10 pm

I always preferred the scales. Detecting if someone was evil is kind of useless, but the lie detector is nice. And I'm a Libra...
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Millennium Item?   What's Your Favorite Millennium Item? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:14 pm

The Key is pretty cool too, but idk if I wanna explore people's minds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Millennium Item?   What's Your Favorite Millennium Item? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Millennium Item?
Page 1 of 1