Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide Empty
PostSubject: Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide   Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:07 am

Hello Guest and welcome to ADA! We're very excited to have you join the ranks of what we hope will be one of the best Duel Academy forums around.

This little quick-start guide is to help members like you to better understand how the site works and what we do here. If you still have questions that aren't answered here, fel free to PM any member of Staff (Listed below).

ADA Staff

Administrators

The Administrators, or Admins, are the main overseers of the forum and are in charge of editing the site.

Nottu the Evoker
(Owner)

Moderators

The Moderators, or Mods, are the security and custodians of YGA. Always keeping the threads clear of unwanted material and dealing with inappropriate behaviors if necessary.

Current Moderators:
Blazer Slater

Emperor of Prophecy

Netoow

What To Do When You Join

One of the first things you should do is post an Introduction thread. Just to tell us a little about yourself and let us all have a chance to welcome you to the site properly.

Step two is to hop onto the Test Requests and post a thread so one of our Testers can attend to you and test you. Then you'll be placed into one of our Dorms.

Testers

IXIDeathIXI

Patchwork

You're Tested and Placed, Now What?

Here at ADA, we always have fun things to do and are working hard to add more exciting features to the site, such as Dice and Forum Games. We have tournaments that can be found here and often have news and events posted in the Announcements Section.

There's also our two Duel Arenas where you can duel other members for Spell Shards: the Vs Arena and the Fortune Arena.

What Do I Do With These Spell Shards?

Good question! ADA is happy to say that your hard-earned Spell Shards aren't just for show. We have our own Forum Shops where you can spend your Shards and buy a number of things, such as Retest Options, Username Changes, Custom Titles and more! Other members may even have their own GFX (Graphics) or Deck Shops opened up where you can buy from them so check in often!

The Rules of the site can also be viewed here if you have any questions on what you should avoid doing. We're very relaxed and friendly here, but don't break the rules please!

Well, I hope I covered the basics and hope to see you around. Have any other questions, just PM me or any of the other Staff members listed above. Take care!

Last edited by Nottu the Evoker on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Netoow

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide   Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:34 am

Just a tad out of date there, Admin. I know there are at least three testers.
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide   Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:35 am

Just needs updated is all.

Fixing~
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Netoow

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide   Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:36 am

I know. Figured the fastest way was to basically bump it.
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide   Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:36 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Netoow

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide   Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:46 am

If you ever forget to update this and I notice, I'll bump it again for ya. Just figured the Starter Guide should be up-to-date
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide   Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcane Duel Academy Starer Guide
Page 1 of 1