Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blazer Slater Test Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

Blazer Slater Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Blazer Slater Test Results   Blazer Slater Test Results I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:42 pm

Match Results
(F0rtunate Chaos) vs (Blazer Slater)
(Fortune Ladies) vs. (Classic E HERO)

-Result of the Duel: Testee won 2-1 (6/10)

-Main Deck Structure: 11/15 - Old school E HERO is good. Its a bit slower than most forms and has some cards you could do without. Overall not a bad build.

-Main Deck Synergy: 12/10 - From the match, you looked like you almost never had a bad set up, but from a view of the overall, you do seem to have potential for a lot of dead cards.

-Side Deck: 3/10 - Could use a good bit of work. If this deck were to go to a tournament of any kind, even a Locals, it would have a hard time siding against anything. YOur side looks more like "extra cards that didn't fit in the main"

-Extra Deck: 8/10 - Would suggest dropping copies of some of the Fusions in favour of better utility options like Blade Armor, Abyss Dweller, Silent Honors ARK or something.

Add the above together:
Deck Rating Total: 34/45

-Use of Cards: 9/10 - Only made a few minor mistakes (one of which was my own fault)

-Concentration: 9/10 - Made 2 misplays the whole match but one was my fault. Held concentration of the game throughout.

-Control of the Duel: 8/10 - Game 3 was a definite one-sided duel. Game 1 was very back and forth and Game 2 I just had the field.

-Siding Skills: 1/5 - Side deck needs work. Side choice was not a very great choice.

Add the above together:
Match Performance Total: 27/35

Ruling Test
-Ruling Test Score: ?/10
-To be added-

Overall Total: 67/100 (90)

Apprentice 0-60(50) : Wizard 61(51)-89(79) : Sorcerer 90(80)-100(90)

Welcome to Wizard Yellow!
Back to top Go down
Blazer Slater

Blazer Slater

Blazer Slater Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater Test Results   Blazer Slater Test Results I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Awesome! Thank you! I'm happy to be in Wizard Yellow~ ^_^
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater Test Results
Page 1 of 1