Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magical Girl's Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

Magical Girl's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Magical Girl's Test Results   Magical Girl's Test Results I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:23 pm

Match Results
(F0rtunate Chaos) vs (Magical Girl)
(Fortune Ladies) vs. (Furnimal)

-Result of the Duel: Testee lost:0-2 (0/10)

-Main Deck Structure: 8/15 - Without your Edge Imp Scissors in there, the deck is really hurt. I like the addition of some Shaddoll techs but feel that they need more presence or none at all. Triple Mirror Force isn't really needed either.

-Main Deck Synergy: 7/10 - Most of your cards work well with each other quite well but they seem to be lacking in some aspects. Adding Edge Imp Scissors may end up helping this a bit.

-Side Deck: 7/10 - Your side cards are all 1-ofs. I would seriously consider doubling up on some of them and cutting the others. Such as Forbidden Chalice in favour of another Lance.

-Extra Deck: 6/10 - I don't think you need 3 St Joans, but that may be your personal choice. Consider adding Number 50: Blackship of Corn, Wind-Up Zenmaines or even Leviar the Sea Dragon.

Add the above together:
Deck Rating Total: 28/45

-Use of Cards: 7/10 - Understood most effects throughout with only a few mix ups.

-Concentration: 9/10 - Msread certain effects but otherwise was focused.

-Control of the Duel: 5/10 - Wasn't able to get off the combos due to lack of a key card.

[color=#6600FF]-Siding Skills: 4/5 - While not the most superb side deck, they did side some great choices against my Fortune Ladies.
Add the above together:
Match Performance Total: 25/35

Ruling Test
-Ruling Test Score: ?/10
-To be added-

Overall Total: 53/100(90)

Apprentice 0-60(5) : Wizard (51)61-89(79) : Sorcerer (80)90-100(90)

Welcome to Wizard Yellow!
Back to top Go down

Magical Girl's Test Results
Page 1 of 1