Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alternative Test System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

Alternative Test System Empty
PostSubject: Alternative Test System   Alternative Test System I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:00 pm

I have been thinking of an alternative system for testing, for those who don't use DN/DevPro or just aren't as interested in Dueling outside of friendly games.

I've tossed around the concept of some sort of quiz for the non-competitive players, but one that can only get you into Red or Yellow.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
LastHopeKy

LastHopeKy

Alternative Test System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative Test System   Alternative Test System I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:27 pm

As a member of the non-competitive class, I hope I can say without bias that even Yellow is too high if you can't duel your way out of a wet paper bag. I don't care how well you know the rules. Though it's pretty hard to rule the rules if you can't do the duels.

Heh, poetry.

But yeah. I'm not really feeling it. There's more to reaching a certain rank than dueling well, but this is an academy for duelists. And I don't want us to develop a reputation for unskilled upperclassmen, personally. I want somebody to be able to look at even our Yellow-ranked students and know that they've got their act together, they just haven't awakened their full potential yet and aren't the competitive best at the school. Not that they can fill out a questionnaire about how the game works. That's, like, top-of-the-class Red stuff at most. In my opinion, anyway.
Back to top Go down

Alternative Test System
Page 1 of 1