Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blazer Slater's Room~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazer Slater

Blazer Slater

Blazer Slater's Room~ Empty
PostSubject: Blazer Slater's Room~   Blazer Slater's Room~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:04 am

The outside door looked as if it was of any other in the Wizard Yellow wing. Small, ordinary, wooden, could use some decoration of some sort. Upon knocking and entering the small room, one would be confused when they crossed the threshold. Did they just walk from the outside and into. . . a night club?

The girls room was overly decorated in bright colors and any color the eye could register. The four walls were covered with posters of bands that appeared to look to be from all around the room. Daft Punk, Tokio Hotel, Vocaloid, Cinema Bizarre, and many others. Wall scrolls also filled areas of the blank plain wall, trying to give it character.

The full sized loft bed was against a wall and corner giving it it a comfy feeling being nested in a corner. Many pillows of color and size littered the top of the bed with a black comforter that looked like it got in a fight with Rainbow Dash and lost, horribly. Color was everywhere. Below the bed was two curtains as if to give privacy for whoever was using the desk. A desktop sat there on, the monitor rather ordinary looking with a picture of Magician of Black Chaos as the background picture. She must of liked him a lot. The tower was one with a clear case with built in lights and a cooling system of coolant that glowed within the tubes that ran through the tower. It also looked like a mini nightclub.

A futon couch was against the opposite wall with a few plushies of random, lying about it. A blanket was draped over the back, giving it some character. In front of the couch was a small coffee table that had manga and some cards lying about. Perhaps she was building a new deck?

The small area that got to be the kitchen was ordinary and plain except for the geeky magnets all over the mini fridge. No dishes or anything was lying out of its place. She had to be a neat freak or something. Across the kitchen was a door that had a dry erase board that only said, "I could use a message! =3". Kitty face and all.

Behind the door was the bathroom. Simple and small and decorated in Hello Kitty. Pink flooded the eyes of the guest who saw it. Everything was Hello Kitty. Down to the floor mats to the tooth brush. Even the shower curtain was Hello Kitty.

After closing the door and heading to the room that acted like a whole apartment, a nice window was opened slightly with a breeze filling the room, it pushing against the sheer black and rainbow curtains.

The last thing that was there was a dresser full of clothing, mainly raving clothes and the school uniform. On top of the dresser was a few pictures in frames. One of her and her rainbow hair, one of her -- siblings? Maybe cousins or nieces and nephews? They were certainly young. The last one was of her mother and father. Two ordinary people with a rather extraordinary daughter.

"Welcome to my room." A cheerful voice smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room~   Blazer Slater's Room~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:07 pm

I had a feeling you'd make a huge post about your dorm room. I was right.
Back to top Go down
Blazer Slater

Blazer Slater

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room~   Blazer Slater's Room~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:31 pm

Is it bad that I made a rather large post? ._.;
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room~   Blazer Slater's Room~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Its not at all a bad thing. You'll encourage role-playing on the site. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blazer Slater

Blazer Slater

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room~   Blazer Slater's Room~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:56 pm

I sure hope so. Maybe role playing will bring in the posts.
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room~   Blazer Slater's Room~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Which is what we want. Posting makes us a better site.
Back to top Go down
Blazer Slater

Blazer Slater

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room~   Blazer Slater's Room~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:14 pm

That it does. I love making posts.
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Netoow

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room~   Blazer Slater's Room~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:54 am

I came in expecting a big, detailed post. Was not disappointed, 10/10 would read again.
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room~   Blazer Slater's Room~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:11 pm

The air in the room moved in a circular pattern, like a tiny whirlwind trying its best to prove its might, as minute orbs of energy of all colours formed and followed the air patterns. Within seconds, the energies multiplied rapidly and rotated in on themselves and formed into the shape of a tall, thin man.

A small flash as the orbs combined completely, leaving the air back to its unmoving state, and revealing a person. He stood almost six feet in height, a little over if you accounted for the spiky red hair of his. His frame was an average build with not much muscle. He wore a long white robe with short sleeves trimmed in a light blue that was covered in arcane style writings.

Upon his forehead sat a pair of goggles that looked as though they belonged to a pilot or an engineer and strapped to his back was a mystical black staff that seemed to exude ancient power.

After a moment of his brushing off his sleeves, he looked at the source of the cheery voice and smiled, "Oh there you are!"

His sapphire eyes seemed to have a light to them, almost like they too were smiling, "I'm Nottu. Great to see you."
Back to top Go down
Emperor Of Prophecy

Emperor Of Prophecy

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room~   Blazer Slater's Room~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:11 pm

/me sip's tea

That was written well and i like that you detailed it Razz
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room~   Blazer Slater's Room~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:16 am

We're both (Blazer and I) experienced Role-players. Smile
Details are crucial.
Back to top Go down
Blazer Slater

Blazer Slater

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room~   Blazer Slater's Room~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 pm

I've been role playing since I was just a kid. I took it up as a main part of my life when I was a teenager. I role play a lot still but not a lot of people tend to take me up on the offer.
Back to top Go down
Blazer Slater

Blazer Slater

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room~   Blazer Slater's Room~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Netoow wrote:
I came in expecting a big, detailed post. Was not disappointed, 10/10 would read again.

Thanks, Netoow. Glad to know that someone would read my work again. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room~   Blazer Slater's Room~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater's Room~
Page 1 of 1