Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs Empty
PostSubject: Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs   Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:27 am

We're having our first lessons posted in the next few days, so I'm letting everyone know ahead of time that after we get some educating down, we're going to be building and training our Academy War Team!

That's right folks, ADA will have its own, competent Dueling War Team. (I wanna call us the Warmages but naming will be done later).

I need everyone to be at the top of their game for this, so make sure you're doing your part for lessons and keeping each other sharp. In the meantime, I'd like to ask everyone to keep an ear out for potential war opponents. Don't try to start one yet, but definitely PM me and LastHopeKy of any Academies who would be interested.

As we all know, Wars are what tend to get YGO Academies noticed more than anything else, so let's be our best and show them what we're made of!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs   Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:23 pm

Good to know. Will keep that in mind once we have everything ready to go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nudist

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs   Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:01 am

Do not war NA.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs   Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:23 am

yeah to good Very Happy they have Tetsuya i think...
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs   Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:39 am

Well, why not exactly?
Back to top Go down
Emperor Of Prophecy

Emperor Of Prophecy

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs   Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:07 am

Am on their war team as well. And they will sweep you guys thou so don't war them x.x
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs   Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:57 am

We haven't even had the tryouts yet. So little faith in our members man. Neutral
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs   Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:16 am

Emperor is Runzy
Back to top Go down
Emperor Of Prophecy

Emperor Of Prophecy

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs   Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:38 am

Am a moderator in Na. so am resigning too much work....
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs   Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 4:59 am

What work? You weren't even on very much yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs   Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon: Arcane Duel Academy War Team Try Outs
Page 1 of 1