Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arcane Duel Academy Caster's Extravaganza: Sign-Ups and Official Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

Arcane Duel Academy Caster's Extravaganza: Sign-Ups and Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Arcane Duel Academy Caster's Extravaganza: Sign-Ups and Official Rules   Arcane Duel Academy Caster's Extravaganza: Sign-Ups and Official Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:23 pm

Hello and welcome to the official sign up and rules for the Caster's Extravaganza! As mentioned before in the previous topic, this event is in two parts: Deck Build and Round Robin.

Rules

The rules are simple.
1. TCG only.
2. Must follow the current Forbidden/Limited list.
3. Each deck must be Spellcaster-themed or focused on one Spellcaster.
4. No two decks may be themed the same. This means no two people can run a Shaddoll deck or a deck focused on Sorcerer of Dark Magic.
5. Deck Judging will take place over the course of the week, ending on Saturday (September 13). Decks will receive points based on the following criteria:
a.) Consistency (?/10): How often does the deck seem to give "bad hands" or run smoothly?
b.) Synergy (?/10): How well each card in the deck works with each other card in the deck.
c.) Meta or Non (?/15): If the deck is a high-tiered "meta" deck, or if it is a casual fun deck. Points are higher for non-meta.

6. The Round Robin will start on Monday (September 15) and is open until Saturday (September 20). Each participant must have a Match Duel with each other participant. Each match will yield points based on the outcome to each winner.
::Match Outcome - Points Won::
::2-0 - 10 Points::
::2-1 - 5 Points::
::1-2 - 2 Points::
::0-2 - 0 Points::

The participant with the most points by Saturday the 20th will receive 5 Topaz Shards per other participant (i.e. 5 times the number of other players) and 1 Sapphire Shard in addition to the Custom Title: "Extraordinary Caster."

DN Name:
Timezone:
Deck:

Roster
1. LastHopeKy - Spell Counter Arcanite

Last edited by Nottu the Evoker on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LastHopeKy

LastHopeKy

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Duel Academy Caster's Extravaganza: Sign-Ups and Official Rules   Arcane Duel Academy Caster's Extravaganza: Sign-Ups and Official Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:31 pm

DN Name: LastHopeDH
Timezone: This isn't my actual timezone, but in terms of when I'm available to do things, just pretend I'm in one of the lower UTC -#s. -6ish or so.

EDIT: Dibs on Spell Counter-focused deck with (Supreme) Arcanite Magician as the Spellcaster-type monster in focus.

Last edited by LastHopeKy on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Duel Academy Caster's Extravaganza: Sign-Ups and Official Rules   Arcane Duel Academy Caster's Extravaganza: Sign-Ups and Official Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:33 pm

Oh right. Forgot to add that. Call dibs now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Duel Academy Caster's Extravaganza: Sign-Ups and Official Rules   Arcane Duel Academy Caster's Extravaganza: Sign-Ups and Official Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcane Duel Academy Caster's Extravaganza: Sign-Ups and Official Rules
Page 1 of 1