Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heh, To Think Things Came This Far

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LastHopeKy

LastHopeKy

Heh, To Think Things Came This Far Empty
PostSubject: Heh, To Think Things Came This Far   Heh, To Think Things Came This Far I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:46 pm

Hey, guys~ Some of you may recognize me, some of you may not. I'm LastHopeKy, but you losers guys can call me LH, Ky, Hope, or obviously, LastHopeKy (but that's so formal! Ew). I'm obsessed with kitties. And beasties in general. Granted, I haven't touched this game since the top decks were Dragon Babies and Spellbooks. Which I guess isn't that long, but I've apparently missed the introduction of an entirely new type of summoning.

I'm slightly maybe just a little? very, very, horrifyingly cute self-centered and evil. Oh, and I like strikes. Not that you'd have noticed that. Not at all.

Hi again, people I knew~
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Heh, To Think Things Came This Far   Heh, To Think Things Came This Far I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:57 pm

Hope!!! OMG! Its so good to have you back!
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Netoow

PostSubject: Re: Heh, To Think Things Came This Far   Heh, To Think Things Came This Far I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:59 am

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heh, To Think Things Came This Far   Heh, To Think Things Came This Far I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heh, To Think Things Came This Far
Page 1 of 1