Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emperor Of Prophecy

Emperor Of Prophecy

Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self. Empty
PostSubject: Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self.   Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Hi i wanted to say hi and that am glad to be one of the staff here. I hope we can help each other grow.
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self.   Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 12:35 am

Did you need a second introduction Runzy?
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Netoow

PostSubject: Re: Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self.   Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:46 am

Apparently so. Well, not really but still.
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self.   Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:50 am

At any rate, Runzy here's on a one week trial of being a co-admin. Long as he doesn't screw it up, he's good.
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Netoow

PostSubject: Re: Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self.   Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:55 am

I see. Do you really need a co-admin just yet?
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

PostSubject: Re: Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self.   Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:05 am

Hmm. Point.
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Netoow

PostSubject: Re: Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self.   Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:32 am

I mean, if they can do it then it's good to have. For when there gets to be enough people. But, hell, at this point I could Admin and I'm sure I wouldn't nuke the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self.   Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Am Currently A New A Staff Member And Wanted To Introduce My Self.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arcane Duel Academy :: 
Central Tower
 :: Introductions & Farewells
-
Jump to: