Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Founder's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

Founder's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Founder's Introduction   Founder's Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:23 am

Hello Guest, I am F0rtunate Chaos. I'm a long time player of YuGiOh and specialize with Spellcaster-themed decks. My signature deck is Dark Magician Spellbooks. I also play a Gagaga deck, Pure Prophecy, Fortune Ladies, Gravekeeper's, Shaddolls, Six Samurai, Elemental HERO, Toons, and Lightsworns.

I am twenty-four years old (twenty five this November), have red, short hair and wear glasses. My eyes are a dark grey-blue. This is the fifth forum I have been an Administrator of and the sixth YuGiOh Academy site I have been a part of.

I am a writer and artist. I game a bit but less than I used to since I have a job that eats a lot of my free time. Mostly I play D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) with friends. I am not actually a fan of My Little Pony, despite my avatar of an anthro-Rainbow Dash (I just like Dashie)

Anything else you wish to know about me, just ask. I'm happy to answer most questions.

Welcome to the site by the way!
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Netoow

Founder's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Founder's Introduction   Founder's Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:28 am

Yeah, can you tell me your bank pin and credit card number? Just doing a servey, thanks.
Back to top Go down

Founder's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arcane Duel Academy :: 
Central Tower
 :: Introductions & Farewells
-
Jump to: