Arcane Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On your kneez!!!

Go down 
+3
~Nickz
Nottu the Evoker
Pepchoninga
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepchoninga

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:32 pm

Hello ADA. Before you stands the all mighty GOD OF GODS or as many people call me Pepchoninga. I love the academy as of now the only think i may say i dont like is the forum big big names...but other than that i see alot of potencial. I woud like to help whit anything to see this academy grow and i will try my best to help that happen (as i try to do whit every other academy i join). For one month i have been a part of 7 academys, 4 of them i have been admin (but 2 got hacked...), 2 i have been mod and one i have been a "Normal auto Slifer to is to lazy to get tested" XD.

Now i gonna tell me a bit about myself: Im a MALE God that rules over Potetania. I have a beautiful daughte - Potato Princess. I have brown hair, sea blue eyes and milky white skin. Im a bit slim but i can stil shove your head in your Potato ass!!!

If you have any questions about me just ask ^^

Love: THE GOD OF GODS ^^

PM: Ladies... Im super handsome Cool
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Pepchoninga wrote:

PM: Ladies... Im super handsome Cool

Pics or it didn't happen~

Welcome aboard Pep!
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:06 am

Ohhhh look at that Pony....i can pm you my number if you want afro
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:12 am

Oh, Ha ha. It is to laugh~
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Blazer Slater

Blazer Slater

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Hello Pepchoninga, I'm Blazer, nice to meet you.

You're right that the site has a lot of potential and it's always great to have extra hands to help out. I'm going to help out as much as I can since I do somewhat okay banners.

Again, nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:29 am

Well i may say welcome to you cuz as of now i see many friends to join here and its great to see some new faces
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Netoow

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:23 am

I shall greet you in the native language of my people...

Lasrjhtrw0ofvj ahffewr0hdsdsdf49jdafm saojaffjsag.

You should feel honored. Also, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:53 am

You are an ALIEN...but still im THE GOD OF GODS so on your kneez!!!
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:16 pm

He's no alien. Netoow's just fluent in gibberish.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Of Prophecy

Emperor Of Prophecy

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:10 pm

His A Chaos-blade-Man
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:24 pm

Chaos Blade?
Back to top Go down
Emperor Of Prophecy

Emperor Of Prophecy

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:35 pm

the avatar is like dark blaster blade....
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Netoow

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:48 am

I do speak fluent gibberish, which causes problems when I try to English. And my Avatar is Dragon Horn Hunter, just really like the artwork.
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:06 am

Yeah. The Normal monster Warrior Pendulum
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Netoow

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:29 am

Who's Pendulum effect works well with normal monsters, regardless. A good card for my deck of all normal monsters.
Back to top Go down
Maxou

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:55 am

eh, u forgot to say you got demoted from admin cuz u were too bad at it D=
Back to top Go down
Maxou

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:58 am

and stop with this god of gods, become good at yugioh and then we'll see if we can call you something else than a noob. #Burn #Umad #GTFO #PoopPost=3=
Back to top Go down
Nottu the Evoker
Admin
Nottu the Evoker

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:30 am

Max, please don't double post and don't disrespect members.
Back to top Go down
Netoow

Netoow

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:58 am

Asking him to ease up on something is one thing, but we're a community here.Try to show each other a certain level of respect, or you may find everyone will treat you in kind. No need for strife so early in the site, now is there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On your kneez!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On your kneez!!!   On your kneez!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On your kneez!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arcane Duel Academy :: 
Central Tower
 :: Introductions & Farewells
-